1) The NASDAQ composite decisively broke through a triple top (Tops occurring 2/16/21,4/29/21, 6/24/21) today - a very positive development for the overall market.
2) The S&P 500 index broke through a double top (6/15/21, 6/24/21) today.
3) The long-term trend of the 10-year US Treasury Yield is up but its steepness has moderated. Its intermediate term trend is flattening, and its short-term trend is down.
4) The trend of the 10-2-year Yield curve is up, and its daily index fell too much, too fast. A reversal is likely.
5) The long-term trend of the US Dollar shows a bottoming pattern, while its intermediate trend is up.